Why not add a bit of fun to your sewing projects with this wooden thread holder. As well as being practical and helping you to organise your threads, the donkey will hopefully bring a smile to your face as well! It is perfect for small cross stitch/embroidery projects or for taking with you on your travels.
- holds up to 12 different colours
- made from premium 4mm thick steamed beech veneered MDF (as wood is a natural product, the wood grain and colour may vary from that shown in the photos)
- sanded by hand to give a lovely smooth finish and to help prevent any snagging
- can be used again and again for different projects
- measure approximately 18cm x 8.5cm
- made especially for you in our workshop in Gloucester, UK
- please note that any thread and needles seen in the photos are NOT included!