This cute gnome design has been made with 4th July in mind. It will help you organise your floss for your cross stitch or embroidery projects.
It is made from a premium 4mm maple veneered MDF and sanded by hand to give it an extra smooth finish to help prevent any snagging. The design is then UV printed directly onto the surface of the wood.
- holds up to 24 different colours, and the numbers 1-24 are printed on the thread holder to help you keep track of colours
- it is durable and can be used again and again for different projects
- measures approximately 18x10cm
- made especially for you in our workshop in Gloucester, UK
- we aim to dispatch it to you within 3 working days using Royal Mail 1st Class or Royal Mail Standard International
- Please note, the thread holder does NOT come with any threads or needles!
Thank you for looking. Please visit our shop to see some other designs