Ah, the dreaded frog! Every stitchers nightmare!
(The term “frogging is used when you need to unpick some stitches due to a mistake of some sort. The sound of ripping out stitches “Rip it rip it” sounds like the croak of a frog “Ribbit Ribbit”)
- holds up to 24 different colours
- made from premium 4mm thick beech veneered MDF (as wood is a natural product, the wood grain and colour may vary from that shown in the photos)
- sanded by hand to give a lovely smooth finish and to help prevent any snagging
- can be used again and again for different projects
- measure approximately 18x10cm
- made especially for you in our workshop in Gloucester, UK
- please note that any thread and needles seen in the photos are NOT included!